On coming to the house,
they saw the child with his mother Mary,
and they bowed down and worshiped him.
Then they opened their treasures
and presented him with gifts of gold,
And having been warned in a dream
not to go back to Herod,
they returned to their country by another route.
Hymn of the Day – “We Three Kings”
- Lyrics – http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/c/christmas_carols/we_three_kings.html . (Interesting how they have the blue highlight/explanationss)
- Story – https://www.umcdiscipleship.org/resources/history-of-hymns-we-three-kings
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJpecRI_0wY (Enjoy the children’s version.)
Remember the Don Alexander family in your prayers. Contact Dawson Primes to help.
(This fire was at the location of the site of where David and I lived our from 1967-1970, long before the house was built.)
- May 30, 1959 – December 25, 2016
- Hammond, Louisiana
- January 1, 1944 – December 22, 2016
- Holden, Louisiana
October 13, 1943 – December 26, 2016
Scripture Writing – Philipians 2:9-12
Article shared by our son-in-law, Boyd
I think there is a message/opportunity for all of us here.
Children in Action and other regular services for adults and youth will be held tonight at FBC, Kentwood. I’m looking forward to seeing the children at 6 P.M.
What does God have planned for you today?