You, LORD, reign forever;
your throne endures from generation to generation
It was good to be with David yesterday and get to visit Jimmy Schwartz. Please continue to keep him in your prayers.
Pray for Andy and Betty Taylor as Andy regains his strength and gets some more resting time.
Scripture Writing – https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+9%3A+6-7&version=NIV
Baptist Press – bpnews.net
“Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers”
~Ephesians 6:18b NLT, 2nd ed.~
“Angels from the Realms of Glory”
- Lyrics – https://www.carols.org.uk/angels_from_the_realms_of_glory.htm
- Story – http://www.sharefaith.com/guide/Christian-Holidays/holiday-songs/angels-from-the-realms-of-glory,-the-song-and-the-story.html – This young man could have blamed God for the difficulties of his life, but instead, he relied of that faith get through his difficulties. What an amazing story!
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gudxOtrUXO0 – How awesome to hear. I would love to be a part of this group or even a fly on the wall! They certainly convey the message of the son!
Lottie Moon Christmas Tea!
- Ladies, we’re still in the getting ready stage, but the fellowship hall is taking on a special spirit. I hope you will know you are invited to participate. We especially want girls in your families to be able to attend with you. We think this will be a special occasion you will want to share with more than one generation of your family. The girls will be our entertainment. It will be fun and encouraging to hear their voices.
- It’s also encouraging to see the ladies and girls from our neighboring churches. It helps build unity of spirit even though we attend different churches.
- What a great way to being the Week of Prayer for International Missions!
- FBC, Kentwood has 427 stamped Christmas cards for the parish prisoners to send to family members. Ladies from our association are welcome to bring their cards to the tea Sunday. I can deliver them to the jail Monday for you when I deliver our cards.
We will have Bible study this morning at 10. I’ll give you your next lessons today.
Share some of the sweet Christmas spirit with others today!