Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good,
for his steadfast love endures forever!
~Psalm 107:1 (ESV)~
And whatever you do, in word or deed,
do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through him.
~Colossians 3:17 RSV~
Mrs. Hazel Allen is now hospitalized. As you pray for her, please pray for her family.
Today & everyday I’m thankful for my family and friends who have Prayed, messaged , called and visited me at the hospital and rehabs. It’s been a long and very emotional 5months but it’s getting better every day. If anyone has to say they almost died twice in 2 months I can be the one. God spared my life twice and kept me around for a reason. Thank you all and it not over yet but I’m getting there. My parents house is being remodeled due to the flood and it been very emotional for them also.
Thankfulness, Day 24 – Today I am thankful for memories of holiday traditions. It is easy to ponder my family traditions, both when I was a child and when my children were growing up. David and I have enjoyed large family gatherings and wonderful food. It doesn’t matter what the traditions have been, it’s okay to make new ones. I’m thankful that my family overseas can have a traditional holiday with other Americans and my Georgia family never wants for company, family or otherwise.
Scripture Writing – James 1:17-18
Baptist Press – bpnews.net
- “Seven Declarations to Make Every Thanksgiving” – https://louisianabaptists.org/7-declarations-make-every-day-thanksgiving/
- “THANKSGIVING: Not Just a Holiday or Shopping Melee” – http://www.bpnews.net/47930/thanksgiving-not-just-a-holiday-or-shopping-melee
- “My First Look at Thanksgiving” – http://stevehorn.org/2016_11_22/my-fun-look-at-thanksgiving/
“Thanksgiving Sweetened by Baptist Children’s Homes” – http://bpnews.net/47940/thanksgiving-sweetened-by-baptist-childrens-homes
- “THANKSGIVING: Should You ‘Thank’ your Way to Thankfulness?” – http://bpnews.net/47944/thanksgiving-should-you-thank-your-way-to-thankfulness
- “At Thanksgiving, Immigrants & Refugees Cherish Freedom” – http://bpnews.net/47941/at-thanksgiving-immigrants-amp-refugees-cherish-freedom
Friday Morning Bible Study
- 10 A.M. in the Fellowship Hall
- John 12
Please give me a call if you have any names for the Homebound Video Services from FBC, K. I need two things,
- Name with phone number
- Are they presently set up to watch videos and able to use their equipment?
Have a wonderful holiday, no matter how or where you celebrate. It’s not about food or family. It’s about God!