“Now you must also rid yourselves
of all such things as these:
and filthy language from your lips.”
~Colossians 3:8 NIV~
Missions Report and Opportunities
- Georgia Barnette Missions Offering for Louisiana continues.
- The Operation Christmas Child “Shoeboxes” at FBC, Kentwood are packed, all 325 of them! Thanks to all who helped in any way.
- FBC, Kentwood will be a drop-off location for “shoeboxes” Nov. 14-21. Thank-you to all who helped in any way.
- During the month of November, please contribute books of Christmas stamps that will be put on Christmas cards (that I already have) to be given to parish prisoners so they can write to family members.
- WMU ladies will gather at Kedron Baptist Church on Monday, November 7th at 10:00 A.M. to learn about and participate in the World Day of Prayer.
Scripture Writing – John 15: 20-25 – https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+15%3A20-25&version=NIV
Thom S. Rainer – thomrainer.com
Waylon Bailey – waylonbailey.com
“Ten Tips for Leading Kids to Christ” – by Thom S. Rainer – http://ftc.co/resource-library/1/2422?utm_source=ThomRainer.com&utm_campaign=63a3892506-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_TEDS&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_10c78481d1-63a3892506-74867321
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” ~Matthew 19-14 NIV~
But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. ~Luke 18:16~
When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. ~Mark 10:14~
“Jesus Loves the Little Children”
- Lyrics – http://childbiblesongs.com/song-30-jesus-loves-the-little-children.shtml
- Background – http://www.allaboutgod.com/jesus-loves-the-little-children.htm (Surprise !- Read how the tune was first used as a Civil War marching tune. I’m so thankful it is not used in way, but in churches and with children today.)
- YouTube – I hope you will view each video.
Have a wonderful Lord’s Day!