Love must be sincere.
Hate what is evil;
cling to what is good.
I’m very happy to report that Mrs. Ruby Dillon is much better. Thank you for praying for her.
Born: April 20, 1953
Died: July 02, 2016
Scripture Writing – Joshua 1:7-9
Baptist Press – bpnews.net
Operation Christmas Child – “Aline and the Princess Shoes” (I trust you are enjoying these true stories and seeing the pictures. I also trust your heart will be touched to help with this project. You can donate through your church, the website, or with any group packing shoeboxes this year. The main thing is you respond to the tug on your heart and help!)
Friday Morning Bible Study – 10 A.M.
Children on Mission and Mission Friends – Wednesdays 6-7 P.M.
“Young” Ladies’ Birthday Party – July 26
Third Thursday – July 21
Associational WMU Meeting at Spring Creek – July 18
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
- “Important Matters” – http://odb.org/2016/07/07/important-reminders/
- These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. ~Deuteronomy 6:6~
- “Trust and Obey”
- Lyrics – http://library.timelesstruths.org/music/Trust_and_Obey/
- History – http://hishymnhistory.blogspot.com/2012/11/trust-and-obey.html
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD3JiXt_g_g (Kids! The command is for adults too!)