So if the Son sets you free,
you will be free indeed.
The family of Justin Lambert is happy to share that he is slowly showing signs of improvement. Keep praying.
Sharon Martin would be appreciative of prayers for her family as they help care for her dad, Earlo LaBauve, who is now home west of Fluker.
Rev. Brian and Tamera Richards announce the birth of Sophia Grace Richards who was born last night at 7:26 weighing 6 lb.2.8 Oz and measuring 19 in. long. Pray for the growing family.
Born: May 20, 1992
Died: June 27, 2016
Born: January 28, 1943
Died: June 29, 2016
Scripture Writing – John 8:1-11
Baptist Press – bpnews.net
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
- “Called By Name” – http://odb.org/2016/06/30/called-by-name-2/
- He calls his own sheep by name. ~John 10:3~
- “What a Friend We Have in Jesus”
- Lyrics – http://www.hymnsite.com/lyrics/umh526.sht
- History – http://www.sharefaith.com/guide/Christian-Music/hymns-the-songs-and-the-stories/what-a-friend-we-have-in-jesus-the-song-and-the-story.html
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3URy4oRLZs
We had our first meeting with Children in Action and Mission Friends last night. I think everyone had a good time and is looking forward to next week. We meet again at 6 P.M. Wednesday in the L-wing. I’m thankful for the adult volunteers and for the children who attended. The children will be giving their offering in the next few months to make purchases for Operation Christian Child.
School supplies are being marked down for the coming year. Check out the wreaths at church to select cards for school supplies we will need to pack our Shoeboxes.