Teach me to do your will, for you are my God;
may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.
Cindy Knight Edwards‘ pathology shows precancer, but not cancer. She will be monitored for the rest of her life. I’m praying for God to take care of Cindy and her family.
Baptist Press – bpnews.net
- 32 Louisiana Lawmakers…. – http://baptistmessage.com/32-louisiana-lawmakers-ask-ag-to-address-edwards-and-obama-transgender-demands/
- Crockett Point Pastor…Passes Away – http://baptistmessage.com/crockett-point-joe-senn-suddenly-passes-away/
- Ethel Waters: The Sparrow that Soared – http://baptistmessage.com/ethel-waters-the-sparrow-that-soared/
I have loved to listen to this lady for years without ever dreaming the story of her life was anything like I just read. My respect for her has grown tremendously in the last few minutes. Thankfully,I grew up in much better circumstances. I’m able to follow and serve the same God Ethel knew and loved. How blessed I am!
Scripture Writing – Isaiah 55:1-7
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
- “Resting and Waiting” – http://odb.org/2016/05/14/resting-and-waiting/
- “My food,” said Jesus, “is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.” ~John 4:34~
- I know people who live a life of limited physical activity, but their communication with God is faithful, strong, and steady. They are not self-centered, but focus on God and others.
- I pray I live with examples such as these setting the path for the remaining days of my life.
- Lyrics – http://lyrics.astraweb.com/display/170/hymns..unknown..others.html
- History – http://www.hymnary.org/text/lord_help_me_live_from_day_to_day
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP7ebuH7pAg (Tennessee Ernie Ford and choir)
Welcome to a wonderful weekend. Be sure it includes all the necessary components.