A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
Macy Gueldner is finished with her chemo, but still has her port. Last night her mother had to make an emergency trip to the hospital in Baton Rouge that has been involved with Macy’s treatment. Macy had high fever and other problems. Pray for this family to remain strong and faithful even on the most difficult of days! May Macy’s family be reminded of God’s faithfulness, even of the difficult days.
It’s the time of year to think of graduations, and even more importantly, graduates! You may or may not be attending the actual graduation ceremonies. The graduates may or may not be relatives, but graduation, at any level, is a big step. Today, let’s think of all the graduates we know and say or do something to guide and encourage them in life.
Scripture Writing – Psalm 23:1-6
Baptist Press – bpnews.net
Friday Morning Bible Study – John 6
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
- “Start Afresh” – http://odb.org/2016/05/11/start-afresh/
- His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. ~Lamentations 3:22-23~
- “Great is your Faithfulness
- Lyrics & History – http://staugustine.com/living/religion/2016-02-04/story-behind-song-great-thy-faithfulness#.VzMMQCMrLx4
- YouTube – http://www.christianpost.com/news/the-voice-jordan-smith-great-is-thy-faithfulness-hymn-itunes-150833/ (I don’t watch “The Voice”, but I certainly love the song he chose.