Hope deferred makes the heart sick,
but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.
The National Day of Prayer is Thursday, May 5, 2016. Make plans to participate in some way.
Scripture Writing – Colossians 1:3-7
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
- “The Restoration Business” – http://odb.org/2016/05/01/the-restoration-business/
I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ. — Philippians 3:8
- “Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus” (He will make you better than ever before.)
- Lyrics – https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Wonderful+Words+of+Life%22+-+lyrics&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS508US509&oq=%22Wonderful+Words+of+Life%22+-+lyrics&aqs=chrome..69i57.18034j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=turn+your+eyes+upon+jesus+lyrics
- History – http://chrisfieldblog.com/2008/11/14/blind-helen-howarth-lemmel-turns-our-eyes WOW!
- Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v37prm-S5c
Have a great Lord’s day!