For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid,
but gives us power, love and self-discipline.
~2 Timothy 1:7~
My thankfulness today begins with the Alford family I married into and getting to have many of them here after too long of a break in family gatherings. I feel so blessed.
Please pray for young Olivia Widas who is hospitalized while undergoing tests. Pray a diagnosis will be found so treatment can begin.
Pine Ridge United Methodist will host their monthly breakfast buffet which always blesses a family who has a need. Breakfast is served at 8:00 A.M.
Scripture Writing – Philippians 3:7-11
Thom S. Rainer – http://thomrainer.com/ – Read the posts from this week and be blessed.
Waylon Bailey – http://waylonbailey.com/
North American Missions – Toronto
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
- “Relief for the Troubled” – http://odb.org/2016/04/24/relief-for-the-troubled/
- [God will] give relief to you who are troubled. ~2 Thessalonians 1:7~
- “We’ll Understand it Better By and By”
- Lyrics – http://www.hymnsite.com/lyrics/umh525.sht
- History – http://www.umcdiscipleship.org/resources/history-of-hymns-well-understand-it-better-by-and-by
- Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pCenuThQrk (You’ll enjoy this hymn introduction as well as the song itself.)
May you be blessed today in the all you do! May you realize how blessed you are!