I’m back for part two….
Mrs. Estelle Raborn and Mr. John Phillips are both doing better now. There are both still hospitalized at North Oaks, but the day of going home are getting closer.
Mrs. Judi Grimes Correnti is at her daughter’s home in Independence. Please pray for this family as they are facing some difficult days.
Pray for the victims to the recent floods in our area. There are lots of ways you can help. I trust each of you/your churches are showing God’s love through this wonderful opportunity we have right here.
Pray for the world situation today. We need to keep our political leaders on our prayer lists on days like today in Brussels and on all the other days too! As we pray for them, let’s also pray for our religious leaders. There are so many lost who still need the Savior!
Devotional, Scripture, a Quote, and a Song
- “The Best is Yet to Come” – http://odb.org/2016/03/22/the-best-is-yet-to-come/
- Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. ~ Colossians 3:2~
- even when life is good, the best is yet to come!
- when we give cheerfully to those in need, it’s an investment in heavenly treasure
- a pain-free, tearless eternity awaits us
- this may be a great life, the best life is still to come
- It is a wonderful privilege to live here in the light of there.
- “Saved, Saved!”
- Lyrics – http://cyberhymnal.org/htm/s/a/savdsavd.htm
- History – http://www.hymnary.org/text/ive_found_a_friend_who_is_all_to_me (Notice the timeline.)
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73HBzNM-wnI
Have a great evening. I’ll ‘see” you again it the morning, if it is the Lord’s will.