Through him you believe in God,
raised him from the dead and glorified him,
and so your faith and hope are in God.
Please pray for Betty Taylor’s sister, Terese Sanchez, who had a heart attack and received a stent yesterday.
Pat Hendry of Chesbrough was hospitalized for a couple of days. Pray he improves quickly.
Pat’s neighbor, Johnny Belgard, is still hospitalized at Ochsner in New Orleans. He continues to have periodic set-backs as he continues to fight. Please pray for Johnny, Susan, and the other members of the family.
Larry Watts has pneumonia. Pray for him, the medical staff, and for his family.
Mrs. Pauline Lea also has pneumonia. Pray for her sweet family too.
Pray for the Dean family as they have a memorial service today for Patsy Bennefield.
Scripture Writing – Today, choose a favorite Scripture to write.
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
- “Lifeblood” – http://odb.org/2016/02/29/lifeblood/
- Without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.
- “Are You Washed in the Blood”
- Lyrics – http://library.timelesstruths.org/music/Are_You_Washed_in_the_Blood/
- History – http://www.wholesomewords.org/biography/bhoffman.html
- Youtube – Joey + Rory – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ1pfbmCKb0
Schedule Change this Week – The Friday morning Bible study will meet Wednesday at 1:00 this week. Join us as we begin John 3.
Join us at FBC, Greensburg next Monday at 10:00 as we learn about missions in North America. The Week of Prayer for Annie Armstrong Offering begins Sunday.