“For God loved the world in this way:
He gave His One and Only Son,
so that everyone who believes in Him
will not perish but have eternal life.”
~John 3:16, HCSB~
Elaine Tolar Doucette got a fantastic lab report. She does not have cancer.
Mrs. Tullie Dean is now at Hood Memorial for rehab. Keep her in your prayers.
Please add Mr. James Allen to your prayer list.
Pray for all those who are or will be traveling for the holidays.
Baptist Press – bpnews.net
Read the Bible in 2015 – Song of Songs 5-6
Scripture Writing – Luke 1:26-29
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
- “A Special Birth” – http://odb.org/2014/12/14/a-special-birth/
- Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel. ~Isaiah 7:14~
- “It Came upon the Midnight Clear”
Lottie Moon Christmas Offering – Pray, Give, Send, Go!
Opportunities this Week
- Third Thursday at the Cabin – tonight at 6:30
- Friday morning Bible study of “John” – 10 A.M. in the fellowship hall
- Saturday and Sunday – Cantata at FBC, K at 6 P.M. w/ Reception Sunday night
Have a blessed day! Be a blessing to others! Jesus is the reason….