Did you set your clock back?
Now he who plants and he who waters are one,
and each one will receive his own reward
according to his own labor.
For we are God’s fellow workers.”
~1 Corinthians 3:8-9a, NKJV~
I forgot to mention two people whose names were on my list.
- Mrs. Anne Hurst is still at Greensburg. She would love to have company to brighten her days.
- Robbie Lynn Callihan Kirby is in town. She has a hard time resisting her nieces when they have something special going on. As always, keep Robbie Lynn and her family in your prayers.
- Revival at SCBC begins this morning.
- Bring “Frozen Food for Families” to my classroom before Sunday School
- Rev. Mike Drury of New Zion will be teaching I Corinthians 1 tomorrow night. He will be teaching this as a lead-up to the January Bible Study of 2 Corinthians. Church begins at 6:30.
- World Day of Prayer Monday morning at Kedron Baptist Church at 10:00. All ladies are invited.
- Friday morning Bible Study – Women of the Bible: Joanna
- Two Rivers Associational Lottie Moon Tea – November 15th at 2 P.M. at FBC, Kentwood
Read the Bible in 2015 – James 4-5
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
- Water and Life
- Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst.” ~John 4:13-14~
- “There is a Fountain”
- Lyrics – http://www.hymnsite.com/lyrics/umh622.sht
- History – http://www.umcdiscipleship.org/resources/history-of-hymns-there-is-a-fountain-filled-with-blood (a sad story about the writer of a great hymn)
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PasK3ZFAOPE (This is slower than I remember singing this song, but it surely makes you think of what you are singing as you sing.)