“Now is your time of grief,
but I will see you again and you will rejoice,
and no one will take away your joy.”
~John 16:22 NIV~
Happy Easter because He arose from the grave!
- Inspiration Park will host a sunrise service at 7 A.M. Easter morning. I hope you will be able to attend. It’s great to be able to celebrate this special day with people from many area churches. The service will end at 8 A.M. so you will not be late for your own church service.
- Many area church will have special services with music, drama, skits, etc. prepared for Easter morning. Check with the church of your choice for the time.
- Most area churches will not have any services/activities Sunday night this week.
- FBC, K is in need to two volunteers for the nursery during the first service. Call the church office if you are available.
- The Friday morning Bible study at FBC, K will not meet this week.
- “Walk with the Cross” will begin at Crossroads BBQ at 9:00 Saturday and walk into town. You are invited to join others from area churches in honoring the real reason for the Easter season.
- Hope Center will be open Friday (9-5).
- Sunday is our Frozen Food for Families day at FBC, K. Bring your items to my classroom before Sunday School Easter. Thanks!
- Operation Christmas Child – Check the table across from the kitchen for suggestions. Get a bag(s) from one of the boxes. Bring your items to the same area when you make your purchases.
- Tomorrow is a special day set aside to pray for salvation for people/countries. Join with thousands as you pray Good Friday. Expect results!
Please continue to pray for Sherry Day. She will have surgery Monday in Baton Rouge to remove a brain tumor and certainly appreciates your prayers.
Betty Taylor has an eye problem that requires routine injections. Pray for her as she continues to see a doctor about every six weeks. Her doctor retired, so she is adjusting to a new doctor.
You may have noticed you don’t see Jimmy Schwartz out and about as in the past. He appreciates calls and visits though.
Keith Allen and Renee Deck Harrell both had back procedures. Keith is able to get our some, but Renee is a little slower recovering from surgery and getting around. Please say special prayers for her.
Kenneth Birch is continuing to have back issues. He is home and hoping to feel some improvement.
Please continue to pray for Beverly Blackwell. She is improving.
I will post an obituary for Mr. Bobby Lawson when one is available.
Read the Bible in 2015 – Job 27-28
Baptist Press – bpnews.net
Annie Armstrong Easter Offering (Evangelism) – http://www.namb.net/evangelism/
Think of the opportunities we can be a part of when we contribute to this fund!
Devotional, Scriptures, and a Hymn
- “Enjoying His Meal” – http://odb.org/
- Do this in remembrance of Me. ~1 Corinthians 11:24~ I am the Bread of life. He who comes to Me will never go hungry. ~John 6:3~
- “Break Thou the Bread of Life” – http://cyberhymnal.org/htm/b/t/bttblife.htm
Have a blessed day. Be a blessing to someone today.