“God has listened;
He has paid attention to the sound of my prayer.”
~Psalm 66:19, HCSB~
Thankfulness: Day 21 – Third Thursday Gatherings
David and I love to have others come to our Third Thursday gatherings. As many as we have had, we almost always have some new people (two last night). We consider ourselves so blessed to have these meetings and know we are blessed more than anyone else. As I have said before, the meeting is the highlight of each month for us. That’s saying a lot! If you were present you know about “JOY”. I think it leaves with our guests and lingers in our hearts after our gathering. We are so blessed! We are very thankful God has blessed us this way!
Karen Miller’s mom, Mrs. Rigby, was readmitted to the hospital in Tuscaloosa, Alabama yesterday. Please continue to pray for Mrs. Rigby, her family, and friends.
Friday Morning Bible Study
- Today – Hannah
- Next week – no study
Tuesday – Birthday Party at The Cafe
- 11:00 A.M.
- Honors “young” ladies from FBC, Kentwood
- Three more freezers arrived yesterday.
- An addition seems to be in our future.
- Call me to volunteer for the next couple of weeks.
Baptist Press – bpnews.net
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
- “Dealing With Distractions” – odb.org
The cares of this world . . . choke the word. ~Matthew 13:22~
- “Others” – http://lyrics.astraweb.com/display/170/hymns..unknown..others.html
Have a fantastic Friday!