Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
Many of you have followed Jadon’s Journey. His mother, Monica, will share at Hillsdale Baptist Church Sunday at 11:00. You are invited to attend.
Baby Kai Relan was able to leave the hospital for the first time yesterday. Pray he continues to improve at home with family. Pray they will not be so anxious about his delicate condition that they will not enjoy having him at home.
Pray for Mrs. Hazel Smith as she has outpatient surgery this morning in Hammond. Pray for her family as they entrust their mother/grandmother to medical staff.
Audrey Ballard Schexnayder
Born: February 11, 1927
Died: January 03, 2015
Lottie Moon Offering for International Missions
Operation Christmas Child
I know some people/classes got bags yesterday so they can fill them this month. If you are like me and didn’t get one/some, the OCC boxes of bags will be on a table across from the kitchen of FBC, K. If you did, your filled bag can be returned any time this month and placed in one of the containers under the same table.
Camp Living Waters
- CLW requested kitchen items so they can set up individual kitchens at the camp
- At least two people brought in items yesterday.
- If you want to help them (and clean out at the same time), bring your donations to the stairwell by the office entrance. Thanks!
- We will have to do this in the few weeks in order to get them to CLW in a timely manner.
January Bible Study – Deuterononmy
Last night, I learned of two churches teaching the January Bible Study. If you are interested in participating in the study, please contact these churches or another one that may be teaching it.
- Mt. Vernon – Began last night and will continue on Wednesdays and Sundays
- New Zion – Begins Sunday and continues through Wednesday (Taught by Dr. Nathan Luce)
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
Daily Bible Reading for today – Genesis 1-3 – https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+1-3
How is your blessings/thankfulness jar doing? I am finding many things to include. It is not too late to begin one….
“Surely Goodness and Mercy”
I hope your recognize that “goodness and mercy” all around you today.