This is what I have observed to be good: that it is appropriate for a person to eat, to drink and to find satisfaction in their toilsome labor under the sun during the few days of life God has given them—for this is their lot.
Read the Bible
- Isaiah 45
- Song of Solomon 6:1-5
- Hebrews 9
Days and Dates to Remember
- S.S. at 9:15
- Church at 10:30
- Youth on Mission at 5 P.M.
- Church at 6 P.M.
- Youth at 5
- Children in Action and Church at 6 P.M.
Saturday, September 15 – Mission Project Day form 9 – Noon
Monday, September 17 – Associational WMU Meeting at Hilldale at 10 A.M.
- Kay Bennett of Friendship House will be our guest speaker
- Potluck Lunch following Meeting
- Bring items to donate to Friendship House
- Individual snack items (fruit, pudding, etc,)
- Vienna Sausage
- Protein Bars
- Bug Spray
- Women’s Medium Athletic Pants
- Gift cards
- Home Depot
Operation Christmas Child – Now packing shoeboxes
- See me to get boxes and to return boxes
- I’ll pack them for you, if you choose
Have a fantastic Lord’s Day!