I will listen
to what God the LORD will say;
he promises peace to his people,
but let them not return to folly.
Great news! Connor Corkern got well enough that he didn’t need to be at Children’s Hospital any longer. Thank God for his progress and the faithfulness of many people.
Mr. James Miller has had a couple good days at home. Please keep him in your prayers.
Born: March 20, 1937
Died: November 06, 2015
“Love Makes Your Hair Fall Off” (Joey and Rory)
Read the Bible in 2015 – Acts 13-14
Baptist Press – Bpnews.net
The annual Lottie Moon Christmas Tea will be at FBC, Kentwood Sunday, November 15th at 2 P.M. It is for all ladies, from 3-103, who are in any of the churches in our association or who are in our area that day. Come enjoy the time together and learn about international missions.
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
- “The Undetected Sacredness of Circumstances” (Intercessory Prayer)
- We know that all things work together for good to those who love God… ~Romans 8:28~
- “Tell it to Jesus”
- Lyrics – http://www.hymntime.com/tch/htm/t/e/l/tellitto.htm
- History – http://www.hymnary.org/text/are_you_weary_are_you_heavyhearted
- Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRA08ogXDTk (Mountain Music)
Thankfulness: Day 7
Today, I’m thankful for intercessory prayer. I’m thankful for the times I’ve had to pray for others and the times others prayed for me. Yesterday, at Bible study, a sweet lady told us she prayed for each of us every day. That’s an awesome example of intercessory prayer.
Enjoy the day God has sent us today. Make some sweet memories with those you love and/or with those who need your love today. Maybe, they need to know of God’s love. You can be the one to tell them all about Him!