A friend loves at all times,
and a brother is born for adversity.
~Proverbs 17:17 (NIV)~
Baptist Press – BPNews.net
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
- “Breaking Free” – http://odb.org/
“The Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in [us].” ~Romans 8:11~
- “Are You Washed in the Blood?” – http://cyberhymnal.org/htm/a/r/aruwashd.htm
Operation Christmas Child
- “A 4-year-old named Jeremiah received a shoebox gift at a distribution in India. In the box he received a shirt, balloons, flip flops, crayons, and toys. This gift was extra special to Jeremiah as it was his birthday. Without the box, he would not have received any gifts on his birthday as his family could not afford them. Praise God to those who give these special gifts to children!” ~ OCC Volunteer in India~
- “This year we visited remote villages in Lithuania. I should admit that I have never seen such poverty yet so much joy and thankfulness. One boy received the shoebox and was standing amazed – he couldn’t believe that the whole box was for him! We told him to believe and encouraged him to trust the Lord Jesus whose Love is so big, much bigger than the shoebox. The boy smiled and hugged the shoebox. It was so nice that our kids were together with us in this mission of love. When they came home their impressions turned into praises to the Lord for His goodness and love.” ~ OCC Volunteer~
- “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” ~Joshua 1:9 (NKJV)~
- “The will of God will not take us where the grace of God cannot sustain us.” ~Billy Graham~
You can have a positive impact or a negative impact on each person you meet today. Which will it be?