“You heard the sound of my pleading
when I cried to You for help.”
~Psalm 31:22b, HCSB~
Please continue to pray for Doug Toney. He had a better day yesterday. Doctors assured Sandy that Doug is going to be okay.
Rev. Tim Jones had not seen his cardiologist yet because of a personal emergency by the doctor, but will be seeing another one today. Bro. Tim did have a better day yesterday.
Mr. James Frazier continues to do well following his valve replacement surgery in Houston. Pray for his recovery process.
Miss Shira Easley is making progress in recovery and with physical therapy. Please continue to pray for her.
Charles E. Williams
Born: July 05, 1937
Died: April 19, 2015
Young at Heart meets at New Zion at 10:30 this morning. Bubba Roberts of Spring Creek will be the entertainment. Everyone is invited.
Ladies’ Night at Kentwood
- “Fashionable Ladies”
- Hat Parade – Bring a hat your decorated to be pretty, funny, or show your personality. The point is not to spend money, but to be creative.
- Scarf tying demonstration – Please being several long or infinity scarves (some to share).
- Begins at 6:15 with finger food.
- Thursday night in the fellowship hall
- Don’t forget this is for ladies from 3 to 103.
Baptist Press – bpnews.net
Read the Bible in 2015 – I Samuel 26- 31
Ladies’ Friday Morning Bible Study – Your study guides are available for pick-up in the church office.
Video for Annie Armstrong Missions’ Office – “He Started It” – http://www.namb.net/namb1cb2col.aspx?id=12884910546
Devotional, Scripture, and a Song
- “Facing the Impossible” – odb.org/
- See! I have given Jericho into your hand. ~Joshua 6:2~
- “Only Believe” – http://library.timelesstruths.org/music/Only_Believe/
I love and appreciate the wealth of hymns I know and love. There are so many for each need/topic I run across. I can easily compare them to the wealth of Scriptures I also carry in my memory. Together, the bring joy, encouragement, strength, balance, etc. to my life.
The names you see on The Prayer Link represent people I am praying for and may not match the list of people for whom you are praying. Sometimes, I honor a person’s/families’ request not to list a name and sometimes I am not aware of a need you are aware of. It is a guide thought, and hopefully will encourage you (and me) to take some time periodically to pray. I feel most of us can improve our prayer life if it becomes a daily and conscious effort.