The Lottie Moon Christmas Offering is named for a very brave, determined, dedicated, smart, loving young lady who served in China and encouraged others to pray for missionaries, to go as missionaries themselves, and to give generously so those who did not know about Jesus would have that opportunity. Check this out:
Hospitalized church members
- Mrs. Ruby Luke at North Oaks
- Mrs. Shirley Frazier at Greensburg
- Mrs. Debi Bales at Hood Memorial
- Emma Brabham is using an oxygen tent to help her breathe since her mouth is wired closed and her nose is not working 100%. A private room will allow her to have more family and friends as visitors. She is improving. The family is very appreciative of your prayers. She is at Our Lady of the Lake in Baton Rouge.
- Dan Turner
- From Ladd – All sedation has been turned off completely and Dan is starting to move around a little. The effects of the meds should be worn off in approximately 12 hrs. The injury is to the area of the brain that controls his waking. Pray that God will wake him! Thank you all for your prayers and support!
- Don is at University Medical in Jackson, MS.